1. Reservations should be made thru the orchard at 740-389-3019
2. The pavilion will hold up to 75 people within the pavilion. We have seating for 50 people at 5- 8 foot tables, with 50 chairs. We have 4 picnic tables that could be brought in for increased seating.
You are welcome to rent or bring in your own tables and chairs, but please advise us of this at the time of rental.
3. Price of the Cider House Pavilion is
$150.00 for up to 4 hours.This includes your decorationing/setup and tearing down. There will be an extra charge for extra time. Please plan for this,
$75.00 down at the time of reservation- non refundable.
Full payment due 1week prior to event.
(Wedding pricing need to call for paticulars}
Cancellation due to weather will be given a rain check good for 1 year.
All other cancellations need to be 2 weeks prior to date to get remaining refund.
Gas Grill $10.00, 3.5 gallon drink despensers(2)$5.00 each,
copper kettle rental $5.00,
Hayrides $50.00 , Apple Train rides $50.00 or Bon Fires $25.00 can be arranged at the time of reservation.
4. Alcohol and smoking is strictly prohibited.
5. The Orchard wagons are not to be used as play toys and are not included with the rental of the pavilion.
6. There are 1-2 clean Port-a-Johns on the premises.
7. Use of the refrigerator, electricity, and sink with cold water included.
8. Close by parking on grass or gravel.
9. We expect trash to be put in the receptacles, all of your decorations removed, tables wiped down, table and chairs reset to original positions at the end of the event. Please let us know before you leave.
We welcome the chance to share our pavilion with you and your friends.
The better our communication with you from the very start the better experience for both of us.
When you are ready to reserve our Cider House Pavilion you will be asked for the following information:
*Contact person- with phone number and email address
*Date requested and a back-up date. .....We will check the calendar and get back to you as soon as possible.
*The event discription and purpose...... We reserve the right to refuse any event that does not line up with our purpose/policies.
*Proposed number of guests
*Whether the event is planned to be catered in and by whom, or carried in food.